Sunday, April 1, 2012

Postcards from the Mountain

Cows grazing in the cemetery.


Volleying echos on the hike trail


Rappelling on a stalagmite. That smile hides the panic during the descent. Person A was coaching me which foot to put down and which hand to slide down to the next notch. 


My first cup of Alamid (Civet Cat) Coffee. The aroma is that of a very strong espresso. However, it tastes very delicate and fine: not bitter and no acidic undertone. Best enjoyed after a walk in the rain.


The hearth.  



I am getting myself warmed by the fire as I type this entry ... because it's freezing cold. 


Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tot! -(",)-*wink* Yes, come here! It's very picturesque in a very rustic way.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...